We offer you, except of participation on FRAGARIA Cup also Prešov - Self-Governing Region /SLOVAKIA/ with its historical sightseeings and beautiful nature.
The Pieniny National Park, the Ľubovňa Castle
Pieniny – the smallest National park in Slovakia belongs to the most valuable natural territories in Central Europe with beautiful untouched mountainous landscapes. Unforgetable is rafting down the river Dunajec, border between Slovakia and Poland. Route leads from Red Monastery /Červený kláštor/ through the 9 km long Dunajec to near Goral village Lesnica. Tourist can take horse carriages to get to village Lesnica.
The Ľubovňa Castle – the stone castle is situated on the limestone rock, in the altitude of 711 meters looms over the town Stará Ľubovňa . The first written mention documenting the castle is from the year 1311. There is situated open air Museum of Folk Architecture with objects from the region of Spiš and the mediaval war camp bellow the castle during summer.
Tatralandia Liptovský Mikuláš
Tatralandia Holiday Resort - the biggest water fun in Slovakia, the Czech Republic and Poland, tha part of which is Aquapark Tatralandia, offering 14 pools with sea, thermal or pure water and more than 2 km of water slides. You can try 26 water slides – 20 summer slides and 6 year-round slides. If you want to experience the great ride, do not forget to try Tornado – 101m longest rafting water tube with whirlpool in Europe, Boomerang Raft Ramp – the biggest rafting U-ramp in Slovakia and Poland, and Free Fall – the steepest water tube in Slovakia.
Tropical Paradise is marked by the tropical world. You walk along the replicas of old buildings typical for Africa and colonial world rising out of the jungle. The path leads to the shipwreck broken down by the rock cliff, the temperature of water and air here does not drop below 30°C.
The Spiš Castle and town Levoča
The Spiš Castle – one of the largest castle of Central Europe. Construction of the castle began at the turn of the 11th and 12th centuries. In December 1993 was registrated in UNESCO´s World Heritage list. During the summer you can see very interesting show of medieval knights.
Levoča – medieval town is also registrated in UNESCO´s World Heritage list and it is a treasury of historical landmarks, dated to the mediaval times. The St. Parish Jacob Church was built in the 14 th century and its wodden Gothic Altar is the highest in the world. It was made by local artist Master Paul of Levoča in the 16th century.
the second largest town of Slovakia, European Capital of Culture 2013 with airport of international status. Historical center with beautiful St.Elizabeth Cathedral and St.Michael Chapel is the biggest municipal relics preserve in Slovak Republic. There are situated zoological garden and botany garden with the biggest collection of cactuses in Europe.
High Tatras Mountains
- the pearl of of Slovakia with the highest Gerlachovsky peak /2655 msl/ and national parks. Remarkable caves and fascinating water falls may be found in the Tatras. 175 Mountain lakes of glacial origin also called ,,plesá,, are a magnificent natural phenomennon. Štrbské pleso is top tourist destination on which you can boating. We also recommend trip to „Skalnaté pleso“ and to „Belianska cave“.
AquaCity Aquapark – water world under the High Tatras
- 13 outdoor and indoor thermal and relaxation pools
- 350 water attractions (massage jets, whirlpools, beads, water mushrooms)
- 3 outdoor swimming pools (28 ° – 38 ° C) with whirlpools and water attractions (swimming, sitting and relaxing)
- indoor relaxation Blue Sapphire pools with chromotherapy and evening 3D Laser show
- luxurious indoor Blue Diamond pools with beverage bars
- children’s pool Treasure Island (salt water swimming pool, shipwreck, slides and attractions, whirlpool for adults, terrarium with Iguanas
- 50m Swimming pool and steam sauna
Prices for trips we send you on the base of your requirement. It depends on number of paticipants, own bus or ordered bus by our company.